This Week's Another Big Ball-O-Crazy

Posting will be light this week, since life is far over the line into CrazyTown:
  • It's a chemo week for the Unknown Son, so every day I'm either teaching or (on my non-teaching days) taking him to chemo.
  • I've got a conference deadline tomorrow (for the Southern Finance Association meeting)
  • In addition, I'm teaching two nights this week in a professional program.
  • Somehow in the midst of all this, I have to write an exam for my case course.
Finally, in case I forgot, when I wake up tomorrow, I'll probably have to shovel upwards of a foot of snow before I take Unknown Son to the clinic for his chemo?

Ah well - I guess I'll have to plan on sleeping Friday night. By then it'll all be over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ireland's Economic Comeback

Ongoing Contact

Obama pushes for diplomacy on Iran's nuclear program