Engaging Your Financial Accounting Students

I will be doing a 60 Minute webinar for FlatWorldKnowledge at 2 p.m. on April 1, 2010. At that time, I will be discussing the challenge of "Engaging Your Financial Accounting Students." I want to share some of the ideas that I use in my own classs here at the University of Richmond. As all teachers know, if students are interested in the material, the learning process goes 100 times better. This presentation is being made in connection with the publication of my new Financial Accounting textbook (written with C. J. Skender of UNC). If you would like to register for this program, go to https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/950022658.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ireland's Economic Comeback

Obama pushes for diplomacy on Iran's nuclear program

Ongoing Contact